пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

did harriet tubman have any siblings




So.. He will be arriving today. � just hoping for the best.

im still on this journey where im seeking for happiness ...has anyone been there ?�i think i got lost.
its this road im walking in, the darkest road i have ever seen and i have been able to make it by myself but i think im getting scared.
to much darkness and silence has been keeping me frightened. �i used to think u always walked so fast leaving me behind and i always tried to run so i could reach you. Now i think its me who is leaving you behind. �you used to enlight my way, u used to shine so brigth that u could leave people blind. Whereapos;s ur spark ?�got lost in the way ?�u used to be my heroe, used to be the person i wished i was. Now im only wishing to be me, and im praying for your life. Its seems like ur on the same spot u were before, without moving, making a sound. I always thought u were the best. Thoughts and feelings just vanish.
i dont think i know u anymore. What have you done to the person i loved ?�i miss him way too much.�
the worst part is.. Every good memory i had from u has just dissapeared. Theres nothing good i can think of you, this bad things uve done come and haunt me everyday. Why cant i see the good in you ?�
ive been feeling weird lately

this anxiety has been keeping my nails short. I just want to make this over. Stop the pain, stop the rain. The sky is beautiful when it shines and u are making it grey. Making me grey.�


did harriet tubman have any siblings, did harriet tubman have child, did harriet tubman have children.



Комментариев нет: