суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

drop free game gem super




10.17.08

Hello friends,

So yes its true, as of October 2008, little old Leathermouth has signed to Epitaph records. January 2009, we will be releasing a 10 song full length compact disc.(ha so bear with us just a bit longer.) Iapos;ve been completely stressed out finishing the artwork before deadlines so I apologize if my update doesnapos;t make alot of sense...but...I just wanted to say I am very excited to have this record released and even more excited to be working with one of my favorite labels, Epitaph. Damn it feels like its been a lifetime of waiting for this record to see the light of day.. But it really is a dream come true... Every step of this journey has been a blast, from the first practice, to touring with reggie, and now seeing the artwork come to life. I apologize to everyone that has been waiting along with us but fuck man, Iapos;ve been busy ...and we really wanted to make sure everything was right and now...finally, I truly feel its coming out right.

So thank you again for sticking with us and trusting that one day something would eventually hit your stereo in its face. We hope its worth the wait.

xofrank and Leathermouth


copied from LMapos;s myspace blog.

I cant believe itapos;s been almost 3 years of waiting. Lol
Iapos;m especially excited to see the artwork. I hope itapos;s not all monkeys and rats again :[

batterers intervention programs st. louis, drop free game gem super, drop free game gem online, drop free game gem line, drop free game gem.



Комментариев нет: